Offerings described below. Please inquire for pricing.
Relational (guided practice, facilitation, co-management and co-creation)
- Formative evaluation of partnerships for sustainability and resilience outcomes
- Across inter-institutional silos (i.e. cities & universities, communities & government, non-profits & businesses)
- Across intra-institutional silos (internal teams, team building, co-creation & co-management)
- Long-term visioning for sustainability and resilience transformations
- Reflective practice in sustainability and resilience initiative planning and implementation
- Restorative justice sessions for mitigating interpersonal traumas and navigating complex relationships on teams
Educational (presentations, 1-1 sessions, reports and materials)
- Environmental Justice, Climate Justice, Just Transitions
- What is Climate Action Planning?
- What is Resilience Planning?
- What is Transition Management?
- Creating Transformative Systems Change
- Integrating equity, power sharing, and coalition building across differences.
Technical (research, data collection, data analysis, data visualization, reporting)
- Best practices in urban planning (sustainability, resilience, partnerships/collaborations, equity, justice, climate)
- GIS mapping (hazard zones, vegetation, demographics, etc.)
- Document analysis (community plans, government documents, academic articles, etc.)
- Interviews & qualitative analysis (question development and implementation, community-based and participatory, etc.)
- Quantitative analysis (performance, reporting, statistics, etc.)